Parvus DuraNET 10-10
IP67 Rugged Unmanaged 5-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch, M12 / RJ-45
The Parvus® DuraNET® 10-10 is an IP67-protected rugged unmanaged Ethernet switch designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IP-enabled equipment, such as onboard computers, cameras, sensors, monitoring devices, and command-andcontrol gear for situation awareness and information sharing in harsh temperature and vibration environments, including tactical, mobile, vehicle, or outdoor applications.
Featuring a robust mechanical design and extended temperature operation from -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF), the DuraNET 10-10 network switch provides five (5) 10/100 plug-and-play Ethernet ports over rugged field deployable RJ-45 or M12 connectors in a sealed and fanless metal chassis designed for mounting to any machine or flat surface. With provisions for exposure to wide thermal ranges, shock, vibration, dust particles, and liquid immersion, the rugged rugged DuraNET 10-10 combines proven and open-architecture PC104 Ethernet switch and vehicle-grade power supply components in a rugged package designed for maximum reliability under extreme conditions, including provisions for hazardous locations and potentially explosive atmospheres.
Featuring five (5) IEEE 802.3/u compliant (10/100mpbs) Ethernet transceiver ports and support for auto-MDI-MDIX network installation, the robust unit requires no configuration. Any of its five transceiver ports are flexibly designed to serve as an uplink. Support for autocrossover, auto-polarity, auto-negotiation, and bridge loop prevention are all integrated. A non-blocking switching fabric provides excellent data transmission performance at wire speed.
For applications requiring MIL-STD certifications or MIL-DTL-38999 connectors, please see DuraNET 1059 product, which features 5x ports of unmanaged 10/100 Ethernet connectivity but with rugged IP67-rated RJ-45 or M12 connectors.
You May Also Be Interested in These Documents
Rugged Mechanical Design
- Water Tight, Sealed Metal Enclosure
- Anodize Coated Aluminum Chassis for Durability
- Integrated Heat sinking for Fanless Cooling
- Extended Temperature Operation: -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)
- Rugged RJ-45 or M12 Connectors for Anti-Shock/Vibe Protection
- IP67 Ingress Protected from Sand, Dust, Moisture, Immersion
- Bulkhead Mountable Enclosure with Integrated Flanges
- Inherently Rugged Open Architecture PC-104 Based
- Five (5) Auto-Detecting 10/100BaseT Ethernet Ports
- Auto-MDI/MDIX Crossover 100BaseTX/10BaseT
- Auto-Sensing of Full or Half Duplex on Each Port
- Auto-Negotiation Between 10BaseT & 100BaseT
- Any Port Can Serve as Uplink for Network Expansion
- Unmanaged Switch: No Configuration Required; Plug and Play
- Non-Blocking Switch Fabric – 10/100Mbps Port Connectivity
- Five Fully Independent Media Access Controllers
- Robust Vehicle-Grade DC Power Supply
- Voltage/Surge Protection and EMI Filtering
- Galvanic Isolation (select models)
|DUNET-10-10-00||DuraNET 10-10, IP67 Rugged 10/100 Ethernet Switch, 8-40VDC, RJ-45|
|DUNET-10-10-01||DuraNET 10-10, IP67 Rugged 10/100 Ethernet Switch, 8-40VDC, M12|
|DUNET-10-10-02||DuraNET 10-10, IP67 Rugged 10/100 Ethernet Switch, 18-36VDC, Isolated Power, RJ-45|
|DUNET-10-10-03||DuraNET 10-10, IP67 Rugged 10/100 Ethernet Switch, 18-36VDC, Isolated Power, M12|
|CBL-2430-01||Starter Ethernet Cable for DuraNET 10-10 Ethernet Switch, M12 to RJ-45|
|CBL-2430-02||Starter Power Cable for DuraNET 10-10 Ethernet Switch for M12 Connector|